Saturday, October 22, 2011

Biopsy of my lung Monday.

I am completely over taken with fatigue. The moment I open my eyes, I begin to nod off having conversations, typing on the computer, ect. What ever I'm doing, when ever i'm doing it, my body thinks I should be in bed and tries to send me there. I've been sleeping nearly the whole day, everyday. I wonder if there is a medication to keep me up? So most of my weekend I've spent in bed,  the rest in worry over the biopsy. They are basically going to go through my breast plate to my lungs and remove tissue to see for sure if it is cancer. All fine and dandy except that they do not intend to put me to sleep while they do this.  Call me crazy, but I really don't want that to happen. It completely horrifies me. So My Dad is going to come with me, he's better at talking to people then most anyone I know. Hopefully he can get them to knock me out. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad dad went with you today. I've witnessed your drowsiness first hand, and for it I wish I could do something to fix it. I'm sorry you had so much worry about the biopsy, and hope it wasn't as bad as it seemed. I will call you tomorrow morning after you were able to rest.

    I love you beyond words, I admire and look up to you for many things. Your strength makes me want to be a stronger person myself. I am so glad you're blogging your story.

    ReplyDelete